Beech ChipsEconomical and dust-free, ProRep Beech Chips are suitable for many larger species of snakes, lizards, birds and mammals. They are produced from kiln-dried wood harvested from sustainable forests.
Directions:Spread the substrate evenly over the bottom of the enclosure to a depth of at least 1-2” (2.5-5cm).
Spot-clean daily and completely replace every two or three weeks, or more frequently if it becomes heavily soiled or wet. If you are using an under-tank heatmat as your heat source do not use a thick layer of Beech Chips as this may cause the heatmat to overheat.
Please refer to the heatmat manufacturer’s instructions for more information.
Available in the following sizes
- Beech Chips Coarse 5 Litre – SMB205
- Beech Chips Coarse 10 Litre – SMB210
- Beech Chips Coarse 15 Kg – SMB215
- Beech Chips Fine 5 Litre – SMB305
- Beech Chips Fine 10 Litre – SMB310
- Beech Chips Fine 15 Kg – SMB315