Neodymium Daylight Spotlamp
- Simulates daylight to show the animal’s natural colours
- Creates a local hot spot for basking species
- Provides light and heat and increases ambient air temperature
- Encourages natural thermo-regulatory behaviour
Use in an approved fitting of the correct type. Mount the light directly above the basking site approximately 1/3 from one end of the tank to create a temperature gradient allowing natural thermo-regulatory behaviour.
The use of a dimming thermostat is highly recommended to prevent overheating. The use of a guard is essential to ensure that your animal cannot get burnt.
Available in the following sizes: (BC Bayonet B22)
- Neodymium SpotLamp 40w – LMS260
- Neodymium SpotLamp 60w – LMS265
- Neodymium SpotLamp 100w – LMS270
- Neodymium SpotLamp 40w – LMS360
- Neodymium SpotLamp 60w – LMS365
- Neodymium SpotLamp 100w – LMS370